[Moin-user] wiki does not display the latest revision of a page

Mark Scheufele mark.scheufele at diasemi.com
Wed Dec 14 10:14:22 EST 2011

Hi Moin users,

I am currently experiencing a strange problem with a page within our wiki installation (we are running revision 1.9.3).
The problem is that NOT the latest revision of the page is being displayed.

When I open the page in question it shows at the bottom the time and the user who did apply the latest changes.

This info shows IT/SA/Sites/Tokyo/UNIX (last edited 2011-11-22 11:56:45 by uabdulla)

When I open the page history I can see that several changes have been applied after that particular revision:

36 	2011-12-14 15:38:04 	3069 	to previous 	mscheufe 	now everything should be back to normal (ms) 	view
35 	2011-12-14 15:37:13 	2901 	to previous 	mscheufe 	there are edits missing in the current revision 34 	view
34 	2011-12-14 12:14:37 	3069 	to previous 	chlewis 	  	view
33 	2011-12-14 12:10:52 	2901 	to previous 	chlewis 	  	view
32 	2011-11-22 11:56:45 	2492 	to previous 	uabdulha 	+ synchronicity server alias name (mas-tokyo) <- THIS IS THE REVISION THAT IS BEING DISPLAYED

When I look into the page directory of the page I can see that the current file holds the revision 00000036 which is correct. When I look into the revisions directory
all the revisions are there and the revision 00000036 has all latest changes.

Also when I click on the view button for revision 00000036 the correct version of the page is displayed.

So I am having the following questions:

- why does the software display revision 00000032 and not the latest revision 00000036?
- does anybody know how to resolve the problem?

This is the first time that we are running in such an issue. Until today the software was running fine for more than a year.

Many Thanks for your help.

mark

Dialog Semiconductor GmbH
Neue Str. 95
D-73230 Kirchheim
Managing Directors: Dr. Jalal Bagherli, Jean-Michel Richard
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gregorio Reyes
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 231181
UST-ID-Nr. DE 811121668

Legal Disclaimer: This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) is confidential and
contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Access
to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.