[Moin-user] RFC: A better translation of MoinAPI/Beispiele

Nick Demou ndemou at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 03:54:30 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 6:42 PM, R.Bauer <rb.proj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Am 29.01.2011 18:05, schrieb Nick Demou:
> > [...]
> > new translation available at http://moinmo.in/MoinAPI/Examples
> > [...]
> > So check it out and tell me what you think.
>
> [...]
> I renamed the page tp MoinAPI/Examples and will read it in the next days
> completly,

Thanks Reimar Your help will be more than welcome
I've added a link to the new page in MoinDev next to the link to the
original (noting that it's just a sufferable machine translation) for
two reasons:
1) I believe it's good enough to help visitors and
2) by increasing it's visibility maybe someone else will also fix
things here and there

What do you think of spliting this big page in sub-pages? Editing such
a long text is not easy.