[Moin-user] installation on ubuntu, migration of data, comments

Mark Scheufele mark.scheufele at diasemi.com
Wed Jan 12 03:41:35 EST 2011

Hi,

to install Help and System pages open a browser go to the url http://<your wiki url>/LanguageSetup and install All System and Help pages.

mark

-----Original Message-----
From: travis+ml-moin-user at subspacefield.org [mailto:travis+ml-moin-user at subspacefield.org]
Sent: Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011 20:44
To: moin-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Moin-user] installation on ubuntu, migration of data, comments

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 11:32:24AM -0800, travis+ml-moin-user at subspacefield.org wrote:
> So, WTF, my data has been migrated but isn't visible?

Ah, have to access FrontPage.

> In fact, none of the links has any content.

Yeah, HelpContents and FindPage and RecentChanges are all empty.

They were empty upon copying the data and underlay directories over, they were empty after migrating, they were empty after copying the underlay dir from /usr/share/moin/underlay, and they're empty after running migrate data again.

However, at least my old content is there.
--
Good code works on most inputs; correct code works on all inputs.
My emails do not have attachments; it's a digital signature that your mail program doesn't understand. | http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/

Dialog Semiconductor GmbH
Neue Str. 95
D-73230 Kirchheim
Managing Director: Dr. Jalal Bagherli
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gregorio Reyes
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 231181
UST-ID-Nr. DE 811121668

Legal Disclaimer: This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) is confidential and
contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Access
to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.