[Moin-user] WikiBooks and Quiz Software: General Discussion (moin-user-list: message 1 of 20)

moin-user-list.GarveyPatrickD at spamgourmet.com moin-user-list.GarveyPatrickD at spamgourmet.com
Sun Jul 24 15:19:13 EDT 2011

You might want to explore what the educators at TeachingOpenSource.org
have to say about your effort.  Their mailing list is at:

Fedora also has a Special Interest Group on Education that might be
worth exploring:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education

The DebianEdu project might also have some folks interested in working with you:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu