[Moin-user] Question about upgrading

Raul Cuza rcuza at unis.org
Thu Jun 23 15:09:02 EDT 2011

Can someone who is more familiar than me with how moin works please
explain why changing the last access/modified time on the files is
necessary? I'm curious as to what the logic in the code is that
prevented Chris's migration from working in the first place. If you feel
the urge to answer 'Use the code, Luke' please guide me in the right
direction. I haven't looked under the hood of moin yet, so I don't have
a map yet of how it is laid out. Thank you.

Cognitive