[Moin-user] Running an old version of MoinMoin

Doug Farrell doug.farrell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:34:25 EST 2011

Hi all,

I've got a MoinMoin wiki I put together years ago that used MoinMoin version
1.5.1 in an Apache environment. I'd like to do one of two things in order to
use the pages in this wiki again:

1)  I'd like to run this old MoinMoin wiki using the standalone server so I
can copy the pages out of the wiki into a newer version of MoinMoin (1.9.3)
so I could use the pages again.

2)  I'd like to migrate the pages from my old MoinMoin version 1.5.1
directory to my newly installed MoinMoin version 1.9.3.

Is there anyone out there who can help me with either of these questions?

Thanks in advance!
Doug