[Moin-user] Spammers

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:00:03 EST 2011

You can go into the data directory on your computer, delete the folder that
matches the offending page.  This physically removes any trace of the page
itself.

Then open the 'edit-log' file (make a back up, just in case) and carefully
delete the line(s) that corresponds to that page.

Restart the server process, and it's as if it never existed.

-Rick