[Moin-user] underlay problem. Can't find HelpContents

David lists at theflorys.org
Sun Mar 13 15:59:40 EDT 2011

My wiki is not finding its help files.  I am configured with my data
directory in a different location from my underlay directory.
     data_dir = 'H:/Moin/pvtwiki/data/'
     data_underlay_dir = 'C:/Python27/share/moin/underlay/'

When I click on HelpContents I get the Create New Page page.

My base configuration is a local Apache server running Apache/2.2.16
(Win32), mod_wsgi/3.3, Python/2.7.1, PHP/5.3.4.  I have Moin 1.9.3
installed.  When I upgraded to Python 2.7 I installed the patch to Moin
1.9.3 (deleted a line from MoinMoin/support/werkzeug/templates.py).  My
mod_wsgi is working fine.