[Moin-user] Moin raises an exception Ido not nderstand

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Wed Nov 23 11:39:36 EST 2011

Hello Thomas, thanks so much for your quick response.

> > I'm using moin 1.9.4 (I think).
>
> No, that is not release yet.

Ooops :)

> Likely 1.9.3, you can just look on page SystemInfo.

Well, its access is restricted to logged in usershere, and since I can't
log in...

> You changed the python version, this is a known issue.

Ahah...

> When doing that, you need to use moin ... maint cleancache for all your
> wikis.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what I am supposed to do.
Are these make targets ?
Could you please explain in greater details ?

Thanks much !
Sherab