[Moin-user] preparation for applying to Google Code-In 2011

Reimar Bauer rb.proj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 05:09:54 EDT 2011

Moin

There will be this year the next Google Code-In 2011. It is just announced:

http://code.google.com/opensource/gci/2011-12/index.html

We haven't applied yet.

That's because we need more mentors helping with preparing tasks,
mentoring students, reviewing their results.

We need your help on various of the tasks. Especially for translation
tasks you could help us. Because students can use machine translation we
will only prepare translation tasks if a native speaker of that language
agrees checking the new translation. You are also welcome to help on all
other categories too.

If you want to help us please see http://moinmo.in/GCI2011

best regards

Reimar