[Moin-user] Moin

Eric Johnson eric at tibco.com
Mon Aug 27 23:51:57 EDT 2012

It is very likely that restarting Apache reloaded other software that Moin depends upon, and that perhaps you updated a dependency of MoinMoin without realizing it. The exact error message in the Apache log matters.

As pointed out in another email, the specific file newaccount.py is not necessarily the problem.

Eric