[Moin-user] drawplugin missing in debian-squeeze

r2d2 holzkaefer at email-ausdrucker.de
Tue Dec 25 23:19:53 EST 2012

Hi all,

I try to get twikidraw or anywikidraw working on my moin-squeeze-server.
And I need help.
I chose the repository-package from Debian because I do not want to care
about updates and so far the whole thing runs smoothly. Just
"Insert/Edit Image" does not work. But the readme files under
"/usr/share/moin/htdocs/applets/[plugin]" only states "applet has not
yet been packaged for Debian". Furthermore the link in the readme for
twikidraw leads to a dead-end. The installation instructions for
anywikidraw0.17 (http://sourceforge.net/projects/anywikidraw) to
moinmoin reads "To do".

To be honest, I am completely lost. How can I get anywikidraw or
twikidraw working?
Thank you.