[Moin-user] Excluding twikidraw and anywikidraw

Kai Jaeger kai at aplteam.com
Sat Dec 29 11:31:49 EST 2012

The strange looking crap is actually code in my favorite programming
language, APL, but I forgive you.

The crap can do amazing things:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9xAKttWgP4

I get no error message in Chrome, my standard browser, after Ctrl+F5.

I tried again with Opera and Safari which I use very rarely, no error message.

So, am I save?!