[Moin-user] Diffs sent by e-mail, fancy diffs...

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Mon Jul 2 13:00:40 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I'm wondering what the fancy diff feature does. I enabled it but the
diffs I receive by e-mail when a page is changed are just the plain old
diffs. Does it perhaps change the way the diffs are displayed on the web
interface? If that's the case, what exactly does it do, please ?

I'm currently using moin to work on a book.
The paragraphs are not formatted, meaning that a paragraph is just one
very long line. So wen I receive diffs, it is practically impossible for
me to figure out where the changes have occurred. Would there be a
possibility to get more readable diffs by e-mail for this kind of wiki
pages, please ? Perhaps is there a way to call wdiff rather than diff ?

Many thanks in advance for any hint !

Best wishes,
Sherab.

PS: being blind, solutions using colors are not very useful to me.