[Moin-user] Empty directories

Reimar Bauer rb.proj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 05:19:19 EDT 2012

Am 15.06.2012 17:20, schrieb Kai Jaeger:
> Hello Rick,
>
> Thanks for your advice.
>
> Getting rid of the stuff was not a problem once I was aware of it.
>
> I am on 1.9.3 which is not exactly old! Was this really fixed in 1.9.4?
>

> Kai

Hi

I can't reproduce in current version and haven't seen that in 1.9. also
just verified with 1.9.3 too  (OLD!!
http://static.moinmo.in/files/moin-1.9.3.tar.gz)

starting the server
visiting http://localhost:8080/ZZZZ
ls ~/tmp/moin-1.9.3/wiki/data/pages
BadContent  MissingPage

So we need more informations about your setup.
what was in that folders?
Is this the pure moin version or distributed?

Reimar