[Moin-user] New admin - tips for 1.9.3 to 1.9.4 upgrade?

Takeo Katsuki takeo.katsuki at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:21:06 EDT 2012

Hi Mitch,

I think it depends on your system.

If your system is POSIX and if you are using Hg, then updating is as
simple as this:

cd /srv/moin/code/1.9
hg pull -u

and then add an alias to sites-available (in the case of Ubuntu) like this:

Alias /moin_static194/ "/srv/moin/code/1.9/MoinMoin/web/static/htdocs/"

Finally restart apache (if you are using apache) to apply changes you made.

Again it totally depends on the system, so you might get better advice
by telling more about your system.

Best,

Takeo