[Moin-user] New accounts

sdocio at gmail.com sdocio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:53:44 EDT 2012

ReimarBauer escribiu:
> The other way around works. You can add all users or all groups of users
> to a TrustedEditorGroup and configure this group as
> textchas_disabled_group. Then none of your users gets any question.
> Someone who is logged in and creates an account for someone else didn't
> get the question too. In our wikis we often give anypne of this group
> the right to add new users, see http://moinmo.in/TrustedEditorGroup
>
> That gives no user creation spam and also no wikipage spam.
>
> If something is unclear on the page I showed help us to improve it.

Yes, I've done this. First I made a try with the special group 'Known' but
it didn't run, so I created this new group. I was trying to avoid that
because I have a wiki farm. Is it possible to create a "TrustedEditorGroup"
which is common to all the wikis in a farm?

Thank you again.

Regards,

--
"When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people
fear the government, there is tyranny." -- Thomas Jefferson