[Moin-user] Any attempt to use the GUI editor results in exception

David Howland metalliqaz at fastmail.fm
Thu Nov 15 00:47:31 EST 2012

Title pretty much says it all.  I have an installation running on
lighttpd with fastcgi.  The wiki is (mostly) working.  I can bring up
the GUI editor.  I can use it to make edits with the text editor just
fine.  But any attempt to save the edits or switch to the text editor,
or preview the changes results in the following error.

Unhandled Exception

An unhandled exception was thrown by the application.

As far as I can tell, the details that go with that exception aren't
stored anywhere so I can't begin to debug.  Can anyone offer advice?

thanks,
-d