[Moin-user] Lost Moin-Moin central wiki

Peter Olsen pcolsen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:16:20 EST 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Recently I upgraded to version 1.9.5 after many happy years with 1.8.*.  When I did so  I lost all my personal modifications (page layout, etc) but, worst of all, I lost connectivity to the central wiki on which most of the documentation can be found.  For example, a title search on "format" comes up empty.  A text search returns only pages from my local wiki.   I use moin-moin as PIM containing everything from Daily Notes to draft reports, so I want to keep it healthy.

Peter

Peter Olsen
pcolsen at gmail.com

"Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think,
because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
~ Terry Pratchett in Nation