[Moin-user] SEL Enforcing

Phill Whiteside PhillW at PhillW.net
Sun Sep 2 21:19:25 EDT 2012

Hi,

I did make the edit to the wiki[1] during 6.2 when I first found the answer
and did intend to follow it up with your devs so that the configuration was
part of the installation process. My apologies. I have now updated that
wiki area to the best that I can to take it from 'this is what I did, as a
test', to 'this will work'. For the loss of the cache, it happened as I had
the wiki running under permissive mode before I switched to enforcing mode
hence my advice on getting the permissions set up at initial install.

Regards,

Phill.
1. http://moinmo.in/HowTo/CentOSQuick#WSGI_stuff

--