[Moin-user] good DocBook editor

Renato Pontefice renato.pontefice at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 11:30:32 EDT 2012

Hi,
I'm starting to understund how moinmoin works.
But There still are things that I dont understund.

i.e.
I've exported a simple page in a DocBook format.
I've saved the page and the re-open with a xml editor (a trial of XMLmind)
The first strage things that I see, is that the file does not start
with the xml definition, but with the content (tag
<article>...<articleinfo>...)

instead, if I open it with a normal text editor (sublimetext), I have
the entire document, like the following:
____________________________-
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE article  PUBLIC '-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.4//EN'
'http://www.docbook.org/xml/4.4/docbookx.dtd'><article>
<articleinfo><title>HelpContents</title></articleinfo>
<para>Welcome to <ulink
url="http://moinmo.in/4ct10n/show/HelpContents/MoinMoin#">MoinMoin</ulink>.
You will find here the help pages for the wiki system itself.
</para><para>If you would like a quick overview of <ulink
url="http://moinmo.in/4ct10n/show/HelpContents/MoinM
Not formatted at all.
so I'm wondering wich is the best tool to edit the DocBook created by
MoinMoin. Now my first goal, is to render DocBook inan elegible
format, and try to understund the xml.

later I will work on the trasfomation (in .pdf, HTML etc.)

So have you some good (free) editor to edit the DocBook exported from moin moin?
Or maybe I have to set some particular options to every simple text editor...

Thx

Renato