[Moin-user] best editor for DocBook

David Cramer david at thingbag.net
Mon Sep 24 15:15:28 EDT 2012

On 09/24/2012 10:54 AM, Renato Pontefice wrote:
> So have you some good (free) editor to edit the DocBook exported from moin moin?
> Or maybe I have to set some particular options to every simple text editor...

If free is important to you, I'd suggest either the GPL version of Serna
or just use emacs. Since MoinMoin is exporting XML 4.x, you'd want to
use emacs + psgml mode (not nxml, which is for DocBook 5.x).

http://wiki.docbook.org/DocBookAuthoringTools

For DocBook specific questions, you should consult the DocBook lists and
related resources:

http://wiki.docbook.org/DocBookDiscussion

David