[Moin-user] Running MoinMoin on an Android Smartphone

Olsen Peter pcolsen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 14:12:13 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm writing to ask for help installing MoinMoin on a Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

I use MoinMoin for about everything, from random reference material to a daily log of events.  I started using it on Linux and have migrated through Windows and MAC OS-X.

I now want to run it on my Galaxy Note 2 under Android.  I plan to store my data on Dropbox (or the Google cloud-drive) so I can get at it from all my machines.

Has anyone done this?  If so may I ask either for directions or for some hints?

Finally, if this is something every damned fool should know, please think of me  as not quite that good --- as long as you send the info

Peter Olsen
pcolsen at gmail.com

Freedom of religion protects belief from constraint, not from question.