[Moin-user] Question on moin installing
uuliyan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 08:56:33 EDT 2013
When I invoke moin in CMD window, I keep getting:
'moin' not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
program or batch file.
What I have done as follows:
1. Install python 2.7 by installing python2.7.2.msi
2. Install mercurial
3. Install easy_setup, pip, then virtualenv
4. Downloaded moin-2.0 by typing: hg clone
5. cd into moin-2.0 directory, and type: quickinstall.bat
6. Type: env\Scripts\activate.bat to active the virtual environment
7. Type: moin
Tested with both 32-bit Windows xp, and 64-bit Windows 7. Same result
I have tried several times, uninstalling python completely, and
deleting the python27and moin2.0 directory, and completely
reinstalling from scratch, but get the same result each time.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Moin-user