[Moin-user] Enable CKEditor in Moin2

Tal Hadad tal_hd at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 06:27:44 EST 2013

OK, from  your response I see it won't be enabled in Moin 2.0.0,
maybe in Moin 2.X later.

I personally wanted it for my projects because I love the "cutting edge",
but I guess I should stay in 1.9.7.

I'm no expert in neither Python nor convertors, so I trust what you're saying.

Only one question left I still would like to know:
How can I use the converter(even with it's issues) to convert from HTML to WIKI?
(I mean "which button do this" :-) )

Thanks for your response!
Tal