[Moin-user] Moin performance desastrous

Kai Jaeger kai at aplteam.com
Mon Dec 16 04:10:00 EST 2013

I realize that this is probably a Windows or Apache issue rather than
a MoinMoin one.

Anyway: because I had to through Apache's error as well as the access
log I found something strange totally unrelated to my problem:

The most popular page on my wiki is:

... - - [16/Dec/2013:09:04:01 +0000] "GET
/HelpOnMacros/MonthCalendar/2006-09-29?diffs=1&show_att=1&action=rss_rc&unique=0&page=HelpOnMacros%2FMonthCalendar%2F2006-09-29&ddiffs=1
HTTP/1.0" 503 410

with different dates his page is called EVERY minute 20-30 times, all the time.

I wonder what is going on here...