[Moin-user] Recovering Lost Password Without Mail

Peter Olsen pcolsen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 06:42:28 EST 2013

First, I've still had no luck installing the systems and help pages in moin-1.9.6.  I created a superuser account and went to the LanguageSetup page hoping to see some "install" buttons.   The pages last section is "Understanding Language packs, and the last item is a table showing which packages in which categories are Essential, Optional, and All Priorities.

Second, I need to know how to recover a password, or erase it and replace it, when mail cannot be enabled.

Thanks!

Peter Olsen
Registered Professional Engineer
Maryland License 12283
pcolsen at gmail.com

Freedom of religion protects belief from constraint, not from question.