[Moin-user] How does MoinMoin know where to look for the wikiconfig.py file?

Bos, Roger roger.bos at rothschild.com
Thu Nov 14 10:41:41 EST 2013

All,

I have MoinMoin 1.9.7 installed on a windows Apache 2.2 server on the F: drive at F:/Moin.  I want to move the Moin folder to the C: drive (I have to remove everything from my F: drive).  So I moved the folder over and in my httpd.conf file I changed the WSGIScriptAlias to look at the c: drive as follows:

WSGIScriptAlias /quantwiki "C:/Moin/quantwiki/moin.wsgi"

I then restart Apache and goto my wiki and create a new page and it shows up on the F: drive folder instead of the C: drive folder.  How does MoinMoin know where to look for the wikiconfig.py file?

Thanks,

Roger