[Moin-user] Problem with images

John Hurst ajhurst at me.com
Wed Aug 6 20:38:13 EDT 2014

This sounds like a macro I could use, but for one thing: can the toggling be made dependent upon who is reading the page?

My application is where there is some confidential information that should only be revealed when the reader is in a certain (acl) group.  It would be good if the macro could test who the reader was, and only allow a toggle of the SeeSaw information if the reader is in that acl group.

cheers,
--John Hurst
--5 Fran Court, Glen Waverley, VIC 3150                      ~ ~~~&#:
-- ajhurst at mac.com  +61 3 9803 9346              _..___  ---____ at ___H__
-- http://homepage.mac.com/ajhurst/               oo oo  oo O--O--O o=o
--
-- Sins are ephemeral because forgiveness is eternal