[Moin-user] Problem with images

Jim Wight jkwight at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 07:52:49 EDT 2014

On 7 August 2014 01:38, John Hurst <ajhurst at me.com> wrote:

> This sounds like a macro I could use, but for one thing: can the toggling
> be made dependent upon who is reading the page?
>
> My application is where there is some confidential information that should
> only be revealed when the reader is in a certain (acl) group.  It would be
> good if the macro could test who the reader was, and only allow a toggle of
> the SeeSaw information if the reader is in that acl group.

It could be done this way, putting the confidential information in a
separate acl-controlled page:

<<SeeSaw(confidential)>>
{{{#!wiki seesaw confidential
<<Include(Confidential)>>
}}}

Alternatively, if you don't want the SeeSaw link to be shown when the user
shouldn't see the information - it does nothing but toggle itself in that
situation - put the SeeSaw call in the included page, like this:

<<SeeSaw(confidential)>>
{{{#!wiki seesaw confidential
The confidential information.
}}}

The page should then be included normally, i.e. without any {{{#!wiki
wrapping.

Jim