[Moin-user] Multiple file upload implementation

James Wilmot jameswilmot2000 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 06:05:51 EDT 2014

Moin Moin!

I have hacked together a multiple file upload implementation (using
https://github.com/blueimp/jQuery-File-Upload) for my local usage on
MoinMoin 1.9.X, but I would be interested in polishing it and pushing it
upstream.

Questions:

   -  1.9.X seems to be feature stable at the moment, so would it be best
   just to develop on top of MoinMoin 2.X? I would imagine that 1.9.X would be
   out in the wild for quite some time even after the new release
   - the implementation I have is basically hacked into the
   action/AttachFile.py but doesn't change any of the backend functionality:
   it is all front end changes. Would it be best to put the feature into an
   applet like the editor?

Thanks for the excellent wiki and I hope to contribute back in other ways
in the future! (like the LDAP integration)

James