[Moin-user] Render MoinMoin wiki syntax to HTML without having a wiki deployment

Ciprian Dorin Craciun ciprian.craciun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:06:28 EST 2014

I would like to know (if it is possible) how to render a MoinMoin wiki
file into an HTML file, without having an MoinMoin instance.
(Obviously I do have MoinMoin code installed, but no running instance
configured.)

I know about `moin export dump`, but from what I understand it
requires (although not a running server), MoinMoin deployment (with
configuration files, data files, etc.)

What I'm after is something like `rst2html2` which I can fed on stdin
with the "source" and I get on stdout the HTML variant.  (I want to
use the MoinMoin "native" syntax, not the RestructuredText.)

Thanks,
Ciprian.