[Moin-user] Brand new user

Renato Pontefice renato.pontefice at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 05:31:47 EST 2014

mh...ingenious...;-)
ok, is much simpler than I expected. I started!
Now, I've new prob (not be solved with the way you told me before...)

I would like to work with restructuredtext.
I mean:
- is there an editor to work with (inside moinmoin) that coul simplify the
way I work with?
- how can I export a page in restructured text?

Do I have to install somethings...?

My Idea is to produce doc in moinmoin, then export in rst and work with the
.rst file with sphinx,

TIA

Renato