[Moin-user] Debian wheezy: problem installing moin moin

Poccecai, Davide davide.poccecai at kcl.ac.uk
Sun Feb 16 09:47:51 EST 2014

Dear Renato,
your problem is almost surely an apache configuration one, not a moinmoin.
a2ensite requires as argument the name of the site configuration file that you have already created in /etc/apache2/sites-available, so if you created a file called "wiki" in /etc/apache2/sites-available you need to enable the site using the command:

a2ensite wiki

If you type http://localhost/wiki in your browser and you get nothing, it can be caused by various problems in the configuration. Without seeing the apache "wiki" conf file it's hard to know what the problem is.
You should start by examining the apache access and error logs in /var/log/apache.
The log files that you need to look into depend on how you configured the wiki apache file, as they should be specified in there.
Hope this helps...
Regards,

Davide