[Moin-user] Authenticate against LDAP and check whether user is in a particular LDAP Netgroup

Dirk Gómez dirk at dirkgomez.de
Tue Jan 21 06:23:06 EST 2014

Hello there,

I'm trying to configure MoinMoin wiki so that I can authenticate users
against an internal LDAP. Additionally I want to check whether a user
is member of a particular netgroup e. g.
cn=admins,ou=netgroup,dc=staging,dc=example,dc=com. The
nisNetgroupTriple pattern for my own user would look this: (*,
dirkgomez, *)

Has someone figured out a search_filter that works? Can't be that
hard, but I've run against a wall often enough.

Dirk