[Moin-user] GSoC 2014 idea | Improve bootstrap theme

Punit Mittal thepunitone at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 13:33:57 EST 2014

Hi,

I am a third year undergraduate from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT),
Roorkee, India and would like to contribute to the MoinMoin project.

My skills include Python/Django, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Bootstrap,
C#..

I have been working on Django for a long time and have a decent experience
on the front-end as well. I have also contributed to my start-up's website
in Python/Django(theblogbowl.in<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Ftheblogbowl.in&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEN937K4KA3bg8pjVvBmKxCqePxWg>).
I am rolling out patches steadily, but the code is available privately only
on bitbucket.

I am interested in "Improving bootstrap theme". I have setup MoinMoin on my
local machine and is running successfully.It would be great if someone
could help me get a bug assigned to myself so that I can familiarize myself
to the code base.

Thanks,
Punit Mittal