[Moin-user] Replacing a Wiki does not work as expected

Kai Jaeger kai at aplteam.com
Wed Oct 22 10:42:19 EDT 2014

I have created a sandbox wiki for newcomers at:

http://sandbox.aplwiki.com

Once in a while I replace this with a scheduled task with the original
version in order to fight spammers/idiots.

The strange thing is that sometimes this works but most of the time it
does not. Instead of bringing changed pages (unchanged pages do not
cause headache) back it shows this:

http://sandbox.aplwiki.com/TestPage1

And yes, "current" is pointing to the right revision and that revision
does contain the expect code which looks very different. Besides,
there is only one revision anyway.

I called cleancache, I even restarted Apache, to no avail.

Not only is the contents of the page not shown, the page is also
immutable when it shouldn't. Finally calling "raw text" results in a
"Internal Server Error":

WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified:
'.....sandbox\\\\data\\\\pages\\\\TestPage1\\\\revisions\\\\00000002',
referer: http://sandbox.aplwiki.com/TestPage1

Of course it cannot find it: there is just one revision, and that is
number one!

Anybody any idea?

Kai