[Moin-user] "Insert/Edit image" button disabled

Thomas Waldmann tw at waldmann-edv.de
Thu Jan 22 15:57:09 EST 2015

> I don't know what versions were working. It was probably in 2008 or 2009...

OK, pity.

> Can you just tell me if this is supposed to work or not?

I don't use the gui editor. In theory all offered is supposed to work,
but the problem is that not many developers care for the js parts of our
code.

So it might just need the right person to fix it.

> If this limitation is local to my installation but it works everywhere else, I can spend some time working on it.

You can just try if it happens on https://moinmo.in/ - if it works
there, it is a local problem of your installation.

> If it hasn't been working anywhere for many years, I might not be able to fix it myself...

If you know js and/or FCKeditor, your chances are better than mine.