[Moin-user] Unable to successfully access user account browser

Philip Colmer philip.colmer at linaro.org
Tue Jun 23 08:11:23 EDT 2015

Thank you for that, Thomas. It turned out to be the proxy system that was
causing the problem.

Having now got that page to work, I can see a lot of legacy/dead accounts.
Rather than deactivating accounts that are definitely gone - particularly
since that action causes the browser to go back to the System Admin page
which would then mean I've got to reload the user page all over again - is
there a good way for me to clean things up?

If I delete files from data/user/, will bad things happen? Is there an API
for managing user accounts that I can use?

Thanks.

Philip