[Moin-user] Moin Installation

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 07:21:08 EST 2015

Downloading and Installing — MoinMoin 2.0.0a0 documentation
|   |
| Downloading and Installing — MoinMoin 2.0.0a0 documentationInstalling Before you can run moin, you need to install it: Using your standard user account, run the following commandfrom the project root directory.  |
|  |
| View on moin-20.readthedocs.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |