[Moin-user] migrate to new server.

Alex Vazquez avazquez.dev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 07:56:33 EDT 2015

Hi all.

I have to migrate a wiki (Moin 1.5.7) to another machine (Moin 1.9.8
and ubuntu server 14.04(64bits))

Can I just create a new wiki instance and copy the directories data
and underlay?

I have other problem. I try created a  wiki instance. I have created a
new directory in /usr/local/share/moin and i copy data, underlay,
wikiconfig.py and moin.cgi. Later I add the next line int
/etc/apache2/sites-available/000-default.conf:

ScriptAlias /mywiki "/usr/local/share/moin/mywiki/moin.cgi"

but don't work and when I access show me the code of file moin.cgi

Any idea why not run?

--PC--

Ubuntu server 14.04 (64 bits)

Apache/2.4.7