[Moin-user] moin2 how to create admin user

Chris Freemesser cfreemesser at mail.cvs.rochester.edu
Fri Apr 1 11:54:01 EDT 2016

On 4/1/16 11:48 AM, Renato Pontefice wrote:
> Hi,
> now, I'm working on my linux moin2.
> I'm wondering how do I can create a admin user.
> I read a lot of the doc on the moin2 wiki doc
> (htt)://moin-20.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html#
> <http://moin-20.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html#>)
>
> But I have not find the way to create this user. I've created just a simple
> user clicking on the link on the page.

You have to add the "superuser" account to the wiki instance's "wikiconfig.py"
file (or "<instance_name>.py" file if you're running a farm.  The line looks
like this:

superuser = [u"WikiAdministrator", ]

Where "WikiAdministrator" is the name of your admin account.

Once you add this line and create that admin account, you have your admin user!

Chris

Chris Freemesser, Systems Administrator
University of Rochester
Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences
The Center for Visual Science
Meliora Hall, Room 255
Phone:  (585)275-0786