[Moin-user] moin2: how to create a new wiki

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 10:28:37 EDT 2016

You should read more before you ask questions:
Downloading and Installing — MoinMoin 2.0.0a0 documentation

Look for words "create empty wiki".
After "python quickinstall.py", most of the things you want to do can be done via "m ???" (or "./m ???" for unix).

|   |
Downloading and Installing — MoinMoin 2.0.0a0 documentation
   |  |