[Moin-user] Creating a static copy of a MoinMoin site

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 10:21:16 EDT 2016

It has been a few years since I have used this, but try: HelpOnMoinCommand/ExportDump - MoinMoin

|   |    |

|   |

    On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 1:16 AM, Paul Waring <paul at xk7.net> wrote:

 On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 06:10:48PM +1000, Karl Auer wrote:
> On Tue, 2016-04-12 at 08:52 +0100, Paul Waring wrote:
> > I have a MoinMoin site which I've inherited from a previous system
> > administrator. I'd like to shut it down but keep a static copy of the
> > content as an archive, ideally with the same URLs. At the moment I'm
> > trying to accomplish this using wget with the following parameters:
>
> Can't you just change the user permissions to prevent any changes being
> made? And/or change the permissions on the data directory and its
> contents as belt-and-braces?

I want to shutdown MoinMoin completely, rather than just disabling
changes - it's no longer required and I don't particularly want to
install all the dependencies on the new server I'm migrating to.

--
Paul Waring
Freelance consultant