[Moin-user] moin 2:there is somewheare a sandbox to use?

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 18:09:22 EDT 2016

On your windows PC, try deleting the moin repo and the virtual-env, then clone it again and post the contents of m-quickinstall.txt somewhere.
OR do "pip -V", if the version is 8.0 or greater the "python Quickinstall.py" will fail. Either install an older version of pip or try cloning my repo: https://RogerHaase@bitbucket.org/RogerHaase/moin-2.0