No subject

Thu Jun 16 07:37:48 EDT 2016

cannot locate the dot program. When I modified the dot.py to look like:

	p = os.popen('which dot; which ls; dot -Tpng -Gbgcolor=transparent
			-o "' + pngpath

The preview page provides the path to 'ls' but didn't provide the
path to 'dot'.

I restarted the web server thinking there may be a cache of the binaries
under /usr/bin. But, that didn't work.

How do I get moin to recognize that the 'dot' binary is under /usr/bin?
It seem like moin does not recognize any binaries under /usr/bin that
had been installed after the installation of moin.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Anthony