[Moin-user] How do I change fonts in Moin 1.9.8

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Wed Jun 8 06:35:03 EDT 2016

On Wednesday 8. June 2016 06.10.17 Peter Olsen wrote:
> I’d like to change the font used for text entires in Moin 1.9.8.  Can this
> be done?  If it can how do I do it?

This isn't related to Firefox ESR replacing Iceweasel in Debian, by any
chance? Today, after that upgrade, Moin's use of "monospace" no longer
produces a monospace font in the edit box.

At least under the above circumstances, the following bug seems to have
returned:

As for the more general question, the stylesheets tend to dictate the font
used. Take a look in screen.css for the theme you are using.

Paul