[moin-user] Fwd: LDAP migration - Authentication fails

Sam Franklin frank4sam at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 08:07:04 EDT 2017

Hi Team,

    We are currently running moinmoin version 1.9.3 on Windows 2008R2
server,  its a farm configuration.   We recently had users migrated to
newer domain with secure LDAP authentication configured on farm config.

    The login is based on UserPrincipalName against the LDAPs server,  for
some users authentication works for some it does not work.  No errors
reported in apache logs,  how can I trace the authentication errors to
resolve the problem.  Would appreciate your suggestion, recommendation and
advice.

   Best Regards,
   Sam