[moin-user] Some feedback on find&replace in the editors

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Wed Aug 2 13:33:37 EDT 2017

Hi!

A little more feedback.

- I'm missing a find&replace command in the text mode editor. It is available
in the GUI editor, but you can't work on the underlying wiki text with that.

- In the GUI editor, there is a find/replace feature. It's window is very
small and can't be resized. The labels on the two buttons get cropped.

I'm wondering if it would be possible to launch an external (non-web) text
editor from  a web page, and edit pages with that...

Bye
Volker