[moin-user] Importing pages to MoinMoin

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Wed Jun 21 11:06:16 EDT 2017

Hi

I've installed and configured MoinMoin now, and now I want to import a few
hundred pages in MoinMoin.

There doesn't seem to be an import feature, but the storage looks simple. I'm
about to write a little program to create MoinMoin data structures (files and
directories), from directories of plain text files.

My question is, whether it is as simple as it looks. Is there something to
regard? What about full-text search? Does an index need to be updated? (In the
help page "SeiteFinden" ("find page") there is a dead link at the bottom,
"WegWeiser: eine Liste aller unterstützten Indizierungsschemata" ("direction
sign: a list of all supported indexing schemas")).

Bye
V.W.